1) Does God Exist? There are multiple reasons in this current world to either believe in God existence or to doubt it. From a Biblical standpoint, the first line in the Bible states "In the Beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth." Genesis 1:1. Also in the Gospel of John Chapter 1, verse 3 it states "All things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made that was made." Belief in God and His existence has to be done by faith and is the first hurdle to overcome for most individuals.
2) Who is this God? God is a self-existent, all-powerful, all-present being who existed before the foundations of the earth. The Holy Bible describes God in the masculine form as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Additionally, Jehovah God the Father of the Jewish faith combined with Jesus Christ the Son of God and The Holy Spirit make up the triune God, that is still One God overall. The Mystery of the God Head or Trinity is a much more profound and complex discussion but is nonetheless a very interesting and exciting topic to explore.
3) What is His Name? Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew translated Jesus The Messiah, also known as Jesus Christ the Son of God in the Christian Faith.
4) What Does He Look Like? There is no real way to know for sure but
Revelation 1 : 13-16 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the chest with a golden girdle."
14 The hair on His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like blazing fire.
15 His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.
16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength.
5) How can I get to know Him? You can get to know God by His Divinely Inspired Words in The Holy Bible (KJV - King James Version or ESV - English Standard Version simpler).
Spend time talking to Him in prayer and casual conversation. Find a good Christian Church, after you get to understand Sound Biblical Doctrine and are comfortable. Ask God for guidance and direction.
6) Does He expect anything of me? God desires a personal relationship with His Creation (You) and wants your belief in him. of course, as you read the word of god you will see that he is looking for a church without spot and wrinkle, endeavor to be Holy as He is Holy. Start with Matthew 22:37,39
"Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind... And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
In the aforementioned scripture, you will, in turn, fulfill the Ten Commandments found in the Book of Exodus, Chapter 20. Also study The Gospels of Jesus's Life on Earth in the Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John. God in the person of The Holy Spirit will lead, direct and assist you to a lifestyle pleasing in His sight and total fulfillment.